The Glen Park Library has been open in its current location for five years! Come help us celebrate with music, prizes and snacks – including birthday cake.
On this special day bring in photos that answer the question: What Does Glen Park Mean to You?
Maybe you have a great shot taken at the Glen Park Festival or in the canyon? The photographs can be historic or recent, paper or saved on a flash drive. We’ll scan them for our online gallery and feature some on our blog. Everyone who brings in a photograph will receive a special prize!
Later in the day La Familia Peña-Govea will perform lively Tex-Mex and Colombian music.
- Photo Scanning from 1:00-3:00
- Music from 3:00-4:00.
- Refreshments all day!
Join us for an afternoon of family friendly fun!
- Dances for Camera
- 星期六, 2017年4月29日, 2:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- 星期二, 2017年5月2日, 10:30 am
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- 星期五, 2017年5月5日, 3:30 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室