The Treasure Island Museum Association and The Chinese Center of the SFPL will present Chinatown: The Hidden Cities of San Francisco. This hour-long documentary by Bay Area independent filmmaker, Felicia Lowe features some of San Francisco’s oldest neighborhoods and won an Emmy for “Best Cultural Documentary.” Ms. Lowe will be in attendance for discussion and to answer questions before and after the screening.
This documentary is presented in conjunction with the exhibition
Building Bridges: The James R. Lee Family Archives
which is on display in the Chinese Center of SFPL on the 3rd floor from November 3, 2012 - Feb. 7, 2013
- Mandarin Story Time
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside: Área Juvenil
- South Asian American writers Holler!
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Video Studio Drop-in
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 28 de Abril de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Jueves 11 de Mayo de 2017, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B