The 28th Jewish Music Festival and the San Francisco Public Library present
In song and music, a pioneering figure of the Yiddish/klezmer renaissance celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Ansky Ethnographic Expeditions that collected Jewish folklore and music from the shtetlekh of the Russian Empire, as part of the blossoming of contemporary Yiddish culture and commemorates the 70th anniversary of the heroic Warsaw ghetto uprising during the darkest days for the Yiddish world in Eastern Europe.
- Dances for Camera
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 10:30 am
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 3:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones