Everyone, whether 20 or 120, has concerns about aging. Dr. Kominars will inspire and entertain you with his poetry and his insights on writing as a tool for enhancing your emotional and physical well-being. His lively program includes readings from his collection "Eighth Decade Poems: Perspectives on Aging" and a discussion of journal writing techniques from his book "Write for Life: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Through Journal Writing".
- Kill the Ampaya!
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 6:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Author Mariko Tamaki Discusses This One Summer and More!
- Sábado 6 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Tranquil Resonance--the Story of the Guqin
- Sábado 20 de Mayo de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones