Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Dia de los Niños / Dia de los Libros
- 星期日, 2017年4月30日, 1:00 pm
- Digital Inclusion Week - Panel Discussions
- 星期一, 2017年5月8日, 10:30 amMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Lo and Behold, Reveries on the Connected World
- 星期一, 2017年5月8日, 2:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂