The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Encore Careers: LinkedIn & Company Research Online
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 9:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Mothers (and others) Day Cards
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room