Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Make a Bookmark
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area