The purpose of this group is to give people in our community the opportunity to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. Every month we will read and discuss a short story, essay or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
The Great Books Discussion Group meets monthly at the Presidio Branch, on the first Wednesday of the month.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7:00 pm