A docent from the Asian Art Museum will present a slideshow and talk about the museum’s exhibition “China’s Terracotta Warriors.” She will show slides of some of the 120 rare objects—including 10 terracotta figures—currently on show at the museum. She will also talk about the unification of China, and the life and rule of the First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang Di, his quest for immortality, his death, burial, and complex legacy.
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
- Jueves 4 de Mayo de 2017, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 3:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- American? Angel Island Immigrant Voices
- Domingo 7 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pm
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 28 de Abril de 2017, 1:00 pm
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Jueves 11 de Mayo de 2017, 1:30 pm
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.