May 16 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Roger and Me
(1989, 91 minutes)
A highly original, personal, and funny account of the tough times in Flint, Michigan, Michael Moore’s hometown. The birthplace of General Motors, Flint has been economically decimated by plant closings and the elimination of 35,000 GM jobs. Moore gives cinematic life to his razor-sharp, compassionate, and often wryly humorous perceptions of what went wrong in Flint and chronicles his thwarted efforts to meet with GM Chairman Roger Smith face-to-face.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- 星期四, 2017年4月27日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- It Ain't Pretty - The Women's Big Wave Movement
- 星期四, 2017年4月27日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Movie: Jack Reacher Never Go Back (2016)
- 星期五, 2017年4月28日, 3:45 pmBayview 分館, Bayview 會議室