This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Encore Careers: LinkedIn & Company Research Online
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 9:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Mothers (and others) Day Cards
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.