The Chinese Center of the San Francisco Public Library is very proud to present a special one-time performance of the Taiwan based Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe, as part of their 2013 international tour.
The Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe is a non-profit performing arts group, directed by the internationally well-known martial artist, Master Lee Feng-San. The group has a various performing style, incorporating Kungfu, magic, music, dancing, singing, fashion and more, all based on the principal of Qigong a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.
This event is sponsored by Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco.
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
- Jueves 4 de Mayo de 2017, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 3:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- American? Angel Island Immigrant Voices
- Domingo 7 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pm
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 28 de Abril de 2017, 1:00 pm
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Jueves 11 de Mayo de 2017, 1:30 pm