Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings! All materials provided. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 12 - 18. Contact Tony at email@example.com or call 415-355-5700 to register.
- Decorating the Refrigerator
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:30 amGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Votive candle holder with vintage stamps
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Kid Zone
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area