GoGo Craft will teach you how to make a customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Bring your own Bag or use one of ours. Materials, tips, and tricks provided.
For adults and older teens. Space is limited; call 355-5757 or contact Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you have any questions.
- Make a Bookmark
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.