The Japanese college students who came to the US with a government-sponsored program called KIZUNA project will share the experiences of the March 11, 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Kizuna means "bond" in Japanese. 2 years have passed since the earthquake happened. Thanks to Kizuna with friends, family and other countries, Japan overcame the hardest challenge.
Through this presentation, you can learn what they learned from the earthquake, what is going on in Japan today and how you can prepare for your own future.
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- 星期六, 2017年4月29日, 11:00 amWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up
- 星期六, 2017年4月29日, 3:00 pmWestern Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- 星期四, 2017年5月4日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室