From bells and banjos to body music, boxes and balls, the Crosspulse Rhythm Duo makes music out of anything and everything. Bending and blending traditional and contemporary music and dance, allowing rhythm to forge connections in unexpected ways.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Dances for Camera
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 10:30 am
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 3:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.