Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Staying Healthy with Diabetes (in English and Cantonese)
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones