Chef Nam Singh, LAc., will introduce the principles of cooking with Chinese herbs for longevity and health. Delicious tastes of seasonal foods will be provided!
Formerly of China Moon and Monsoon Restaurants, Mr. Singh has worked extensively throughout the Bay Area restaurant scene. He presently teaches in San Francisco at the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs and online through the Academy of Healing Nutrition.
A practitioner of all eight limbs of Chinese Medicine: Meditation, Exercise, Diet, Herbology, Astrology, Feng Shui, Massage, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Mr. Singh is a graduate of the Tai Pei Institute of Traditional Pharmacology and Acupuncture, and of Wei Chuan's Culinary Institute Tai Pei, R.O.C. Taiwan. As a chef he specializes in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
Chef Singh has collaborated on two well-received books, Between Heaven and Earth, A Guide to Chinese Medicine and Chinese Immigrant Cooking.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Movie Night: Chasing Ice
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Martes 25 de Abril de 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones