Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 30 de Abril de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Brooklyn
- Jueves 4 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 30 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 4 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal