This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month we are reading "Of the Limits of Government" by John Locke.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Tertulias Literarias
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 7:00 pm