Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room