This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute. http://www.ilenewolf.com
- Shanghai Faithful
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Miércoles 26 de Abril de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.