Join us for a mother and daughter bookgroup on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. For girls ages 9-11 and their moms/grandmothers/caregivers.
April reading selection: Al Capone Does My Homework: A Tale From Alcatraz by Gennifer Choldenko.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7:00 pm