If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room