Mrs. Doubtfire (PG-13, 125 min, 1993)
How far would an ordinary father go to spend more time with his children? Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted Scottish nanny. Free to be the "woman" he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- It Ain't Pretty - The Women's Big Wave Movement
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie: Jack Reacher Never Go Back (2016)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.