Please join fabric artist Jeanie Low in celebrating Asian Heritage Month by making these elegant Origami Fabric Kimonos! These kimonos are 3-dimensional. They are permanent, re-useable as wonderful sculptures and holiday ornaments. They make wonderful cards too.
This program is for ages 13 and up. Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
See our Asian Pacific American Heritage Month program guide (PDF)
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- LED Origami
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, May 8, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room