Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Staying Healthy with Diabetes (in English and Cantonese)
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Yoga
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.