Dr. Erik Peper will show how to reduce stress, pain and cancer.
A co-founder of the ground-breaking Holistic Health Program at SFSU, Professor Erik Peper, PhD. will demonstrate techniques in stress management, mindfulness, and biofeedback for vibrant health and well-being.
Dr. Peper also has a private practice in Berkeley and is co-author of the books Fighting Cancer: a Nontoxic Approach to Treatment (2011), and Make Health Happen: Training Yourself to Create Wellness. Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Movie Night: Chasing Ice
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Shanghai Faithful
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Healthier Living
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area