Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Movie Night: Chasing Ice
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Shanghai Faithful
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Healthier Living
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area