Get one-on-one help from a bilingual (English and Japanese) librarian with word-processing, surfing the Web, setting up email accounts, accessing library resources (including ebooks) and other basic computer related tasks. Feel free to drop-in!
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
More about our eBook resources and simple tutorials.
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving/Photos
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 6:30 pmMain Library, DIGI Center
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Basics
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- eBook Drop-in
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area