Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Dia de los Niños / Dia de los Libros
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Swing Into Stories: Koret Children's Playground
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 9:30 am
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room