The Aging & Disability Resource Center has lost its funding and will cease meeting as of June 30, 2014.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) offers free services for English, Chinese & Russian speakers at Sunset Branch, the 1st & 2nd Wednesdays (10:30 am - 12:30 pm), and every Friday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm. ADRC provides information & referrals, help with filling out forms, and translation services for Seniors & disabled adults, in areas such as housing, health care, immigration, benefits, case management, and much more. Information: 487-3373(Chinese); 487-3372(Russian).
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Encore Careers: LinkedIn & Company Research Online
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 9:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room