We will use origami to fold a crane made with stiffened fabric. The cranes are 3 dimentional, permanent, and may stand alone sculptures. They may be framed as presentation gifts. Workshop is in English. Limit to 15 participants. For teens & tweens, ages 9 and older. Pre-registration at North Beach Branch Library. For information, please contact Jewel at North Beach Branch Library, Tel:(415)355-5626 or email@example.com
See our Asian Pacific American Heritage Month program guide (PDF)
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Genealogy & Family History Research
- Monday, May 8, 2017, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.