In this fun, hands-on jewelry workshop, local designer and entrepreneur Chelsee Robinson will guide you in creating your own beautiful bracelet, necklace, or earrings. Materials provided. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 to 18.
For information or to register, contact Tony at Ortega Branch, (415) 355-5760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Coloring
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Ladies' Knight
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Artful Mending
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.