Ashley Tudor is a field-to-table chef, nutrition author, and artist. Her recent book Perfecting Paleo: Personalize Your Diet Rules: Ancient Wisdom Meets Self-Testing focuses on the importance of quality food as the foundation of health. Ms. Tudor will provide tools and tricks to help personalize your diet and lifestyle for optimized health. Come and learn the science of body and the step-by-step know-how to tailor your diet and lifestyle for your unique biology.
Ms. Tudor lives and works in San Francisco and is a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Wharton, and IDSA. In recognition of her work, she was named one of San Francisco's top innovators in health in 2010. She holds several patents.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Shanghai Faithful
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 11:00 amWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones