Do you love the movie, “Frozen”? Do you want to sing “Let It Go” in a cape like Queen Elsa’s?
Please come and make your own version of Queen Elsa’s cape! We will show you how to make a simple no-sew cape that you could embellish to your heart’s content.
All materials provided. Participants under 8 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please call 355-2808 to register. Limited to 15 participants.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Decorating the Refrigerator
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:30 amGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Linocut Printmaking
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Hecho a Mano / Made by Hand
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area