Her holistic approach meets you where you are, is based in science, and implements incremental change to nourish your body.
Ms. Thurston consults with individuals and groups, providing nutrition education, diet analysis, meal planning, and condition support. She recently earned her certificate as a Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College in Berkeley.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- MakeArt: Flower Garlands
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Staying Healthy with Diabetes (in English and Cantonese)
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room