Mary Hulme, LCSW, President/Founder of Moonstone Geriatrics will present care options available in the home, in the community and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help in the home, describe the difference between a board and care, an assisted living facility and a nursing home and answer questions about cost and quality of various types of care options.
Registration is not required. Please free to call the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any questions.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Staying Healthy with Diabetes (in English and Cantonese)
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Family Yoga
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 27 de Abril de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal