Are you ready to Zumba? Zumba is based on principles that exercise should be FUN and EASY to do.
Zumba Basics is an introduction to the invigorating Latin and International-inspired dance rhythms of the Zumba Fitness program. A great way to get your body moving with a fun and easy cardio party for the whole family with exercise in disguise!
Feel free to wear comfortable clothes, supportive shoes and bring a water bottle.
This program is for families. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Dances for Camera
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Healthier Living
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.