Did you know you can use Ancestry for free inside the library? In Ancestry Library Edition, you'll find tons of resources for genealogical and historical research, including census, military, court, land, probate, vital and church records, directories, passenger lists, and more.
Come learn more about your family history! Share tips, tricks and success stories about genealogy with fellow researchers. Beginners and experienced researchers welcome.
Laptops provided, or bring your own.
- American? Angel Island Immigrant Voices
- Sunday, May 7, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Kodakan Photo Day: Shades of San Francisco
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Skylight Gallery
- Home Movie Day: San Francisco's Filipino Community
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium