Please join us for a noontime meditation providing a special opportunity to take a break from everyday stresses. Each session includes a guided meditation, and practical tools to solve problems created by a busy daily life.
Jonathan Walther of the Kadama Meditation Center will give gentle guidance to allow your mind to be calm and peaceful. There will be time for Q & A after to discuss how meditation helps with stress and anxiety.
This class repeats monthly.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Staying Healthy with Diabetes (in English and Cantonese)
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Yoga
- Friday, May 5, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room