SF Civil Grand Jury Association
3:00 - 4:00
Ingleside Meeting Room
1298 Ocean Ave
Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Dia de los Niños / Dia de los Libros
Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Digital Inclusion Week - Panel Discussions
Monday, May 8, 2017, 10:30 am
- Lo and Behold, Reveries on the Connected World
Monday, May 8, 2017, 2:30 pm
More related events