Who We Serve
Any San Francisco resident whose permanent or long-term disabilities prevent them from visiting Library facilities.
What We Offer
- Library by Mail: Borrow items via the US Postal Service at no charge.
- Library Card by Mail: Apply and receive your library card by mail.
- Designated Borrower Assistance: Authorize someone to use your library card on your behalf.
- Readers' Advisory: Find some great reads with help from a librarian.
How to Apply
1. Complete a Home Library Services application:
2. Return it to the Library or contact us:
- by email: TalkingBooks@sfpl.org
- by telephone: 415-437-4835
- by mail: 100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102