This collection of over 5,000 items, consists of books and magazines on parenting, housekeeping and household management, home buying and remodeling, home furnishing and décor, construction/home maintenance, as well as dating and relationships.
- Children's Council of San Francisco – Offers a variety of services to support child care search.
- Homeownership Assistance Programs in California – Need help buying a home? You may qualify for one of the statewide, regional or local homeownership assistance programs.
- Homeownership SF – San Francisco's hub for affordable housing, education, counseling and resources. For renters, homebuyers and homeowners.
- San Francisco Family Resource Centers – Find information about the 26 family resource centers across the city as well as family support programs.
- The San Francisco Parent Training Institute - Provides information and free resources for families looking for parenting support.
- SFHSA Family and Children's Services - provides welfare service that promote safety, permanency and well-being of children, youth and family.