Aside from the many individual biographies, autobiographies and memoirs, the print collection includes the following multi-volume biographical reference sets:
- American National Biography
- Contemporary Authors: A Bio-bibliographical Guide
- Current Biography Yearbook 1955-
- Dictionary of Literary Biography
- The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography 1892-1984
- Newsmakers 1988-
- Who's Who in America 1899-
Print biographies about performing and fine artists will be found on the 4th floor of the Main library in the Art, Music & Recreation Center.
These print collections are supplemented by the database Biography in Context.
Biographical Information Guide
For more information on biographical resources in the library, check out the Biographical Information Guide Web page.