10:00 - 5:00
Your Smart Money coach provides one-on-one help with a variety of personal finance concerns, including:
• Financial goal setting and budgeting
• Establishing and increasing savings
• Addressing debt: accounts in collections, student loans, credit card debt, etc.
• Connecting to safe and affordable banking products
• Disputing errors on your credit report or Chexsystems report
• Addressing identity theft
• Best practices for establishing and building credit
Please note that your Smart Money coach cannot provide financial advice for questions related to investing or retirement planning.
By appointment only. To schedule a free, confidential appointment with a certified financial coach, please visit the 4th floor, Business Science & Technology Center of the Main Library or call (415) 557-4488. If you need a special accommodation, please tell us at the time that you make the appointment.
Smart Money Coaching is a program of the San Francisco Office of Financial Empowerment. Appointment sessions are provided by BALANCE, a quality credit counseling agency that can help you manage your finances and achieve your financial goals.