- Popular materials for adults, teens and children
- Basic collection of fiction and nonfiction materials, with titles that encompasses aspects of African American history and culture.
- Variety of magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, CDs, DVDs and Blu-Rays.
- Medium sized Chinese language collection and small Spanish language collection.
- Historical photo archive collected from neighborhood residents as part of the Shades of San Francisco Project.
- For documents on the Hunters Point Navy Shipyard, please visit the Government Information Center at the Main Library
Languages Spoken by Staff (based on staff availability): English | Chinese - Cantonese | Spanish