Erin Brockovich, a file clerk, discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water that has a devastating impact on a small desert community. In this legal drama, based on a true story, Erin earns the community's trust and convinces them to file a suit against the major public utility company resulting in the largest settlement ever paid in a direct action suit.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Flix at The Mix
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, 12:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Films for Adults: Cat People
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Queen of Katwe
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room