The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) will be offering their free services at Richmond Branch Library on Mondays from 10am - 1pm and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. They provide information and referral, help with filling out forms, and translation services to seniors and disabled. Staff speak English, Chinese, and Russian.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room