San Francisco Public Library now sponsors free conversational language groups. This American Sign Language (ASL) conversation group is for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical everyday topics. If you are a non-native signer who wants to practice ASL, this is the place for you.
Group will meet on Saturdays for a 10-week period, from Saturday, February 8, 2014 until Saturday, April 12, 2014. Classes will meet in the Stong Room on the 1st Floor of the Main Library, from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Group is limited to 12 participants.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- AAC Conversation Club
- 星期一, 2017年5月1日, 4:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Conversational English Group
- 星期三, 2017年5月3日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 四樓會議室
- Conversational English Language Group
- 星期三, 2017年5月3日, 6:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room